Full Time Property Manager (BONUS ELIGIBLE!)
A National Management Company, specializing in Self Storage facilities, has an opening for a Full-time Property Manager for our properties in the Jackson, MS 39204 area for immediate hire. This property is for sale, but we are offering a "Stay On Bonus" in the amount of $1,500 for the candidate that stays on with this property after it sells.
Base pay is $15.50 / hour + monthly commissions/incentives
Retention bonus of $250 after 90 days of employment
We are looking for someone who is proactive and has excellent customer service skills.
Job Duties Include:
- Helps customers determine size of storage unit required by reviewing items and materials to be stored; making recommendation based on units available.
- Leases storage space by informing customers of space availability, rental regulations, and rates.
- Completes rental forms by recording terms of rental; assisting customer in completing form.
- Proactively markets and sells storage space for the facility in order to increase revenues and obtain monthly goals for occupancy rates.
- Generates revenue by computing rental fee; collecting payment; providing rental payment schedule to customer.
- Keeps customers informed by notifying customers when payments are late.
- Manages collection procedures by monitoring client accounts and making collection calls as necessary to control delinquency rates. Preparing and mailing late and lien notices.
- Maintains security by making periodic inspections of storage area; ensuring that storage units remain locked; observing individuals entering storage area; preventing access to or tampering with storage units by unauthorized persons.
- Assists with upkeep of property and curb-appeal
- This position may include standing, bending, walking, and use of a ladder in the outside elements for up to 8 hours a day; you may also be required to lift and carry up to 50 lbs unassisted.
Skills/Qualifications: Dependability, Organization, Safety Management, Attention to Detail, Job Knowledge, Customer Service, Computer Skills. Property Management experience a plus, Property Management Software. Hands on attitude.
Interested candidates please apply with resume.
Our company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status or other protected group status, as it relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, rates of pay and other forms of compensation.