Marketing Team Member -Remote
Who are we?
Absolute Storage Management, Inc is a leading provider of self-storage solutions in the United States, specializing in third-party facility management for owners and operators of self-storage properties.
Why Choose ASM?
At ASM our team members are like family. Supported by our core values, we have created a culture that encourages and fosters respect, inclusion, collaboration and training & development. Our team members love ASM’s entrepreneurial work environment, working independently and growing themselves and the property they manage to be the best they can be.
Who We are Looking For?
We are seeking an Business Listings and Citation Specialist (Marketing Team) to join our growing Marketing Department and lead our listing management tool while also completing additional marketing project management. This position is remote, but the ideal candidate would be located either the Memphis, TN area or Shreveport, New Orleans or Baton Rouge, LA areas.
Pay rate: $16-18/hr, depending on experience. This is a non-exempt position, eligible for overtime after 40 hours per week.
Overall Responsibility: The Business Listings and Citation Specialist will assist in the planning, execution and optimization of online listing, reputation management, and other online marketing efforts. The Business Listings and Citation Specialist will be knowledgeable in marketing and technology, be well-versed in the concepts surrounding listing management (citation management) and reputation management. Demonstrates fluency and well versed in the English language.
- Manages Listing Feed Submissions regularly.
- Manages Listings Dashboard and other Optimization Tools
- Handles initial listing, claiming and creation (Including but not limited to Yelp, Google My Business, Apple and Bing).
- Conducts ongoing listing audits and removal of duplicate listings.
- Optimizes online reputation profiles and making recommendations for constant improvement.
- Responds to online reviews.
- Conducts name, address, phone number (NAP) audits across all online listings.
- Consistently learns and adapts to new online software to assist with online reputation management efforts.
- Develops baseline/strategy/competitive analysis reports.
- Grows subject knowledge in the self-storage space.
- Communicates consistently with the team members to get edits/approvals.
- Consistently improves and implements standard operating procedures.
- Regularly and consistently posting and optimizing new content to the corresponding website, including adding on-page SEO.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well within a team setting and independently
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail and task oriented, critical thinker and self-starter
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs is required