Full Time Assistant Manager - Storage Property
Who are we?
Absolute Storage Management, Inc is a leading provider of self-storage solutions in the United States, specializing in third-party facility management for owners and operators of self-storage properties.
Why Choose ASM?
At ASM our team members are like family. Supported by our core values, we have created a culture that encourages and fosters respect, inclusion, collaboration and training & development. Our team members love ASM’s entrepreneurial work environment, working independently and growing themselves and the property they manage to be the best they can be.
Additional benefits offered include:
- No nights or Sundays!
- 401(k) with 4.5% company match
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time and company holidays
- Cell phone & mileage reimbursement
- Discount on storage units and retail items
A National Management Company, specializing in Self Storage facilities, has an opening for a Full-time Assistant Property Manager for 3 of our properties in the Roswell, GA 30076, Kennesaw, GA 30144 and Canton, GA 30114 areas. Old Ellis Storage in Roswell will be the home property and will occasionally fill in 1-2 days a week at nearby properties as needed.
Job Title: Full Time Assistant Property Manager
Base pay is $16 / hr (+mileage at additional properties when helping)
Property Hours: (Schedule once operating at normal hours at Old Ellis Storage) Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm, Sundays 9:00am-1:00pm (property hours may vary by +/- half hour depending on property)
Job Duties Include:
- Provides customer service at property including determination of size and availability of units based on the customer’s need, leasing, completion of rental forms.
- Market and sell storage space
- Revenue management including computing and collecting rental fee, providing of rental payment schedule, communication and collection of late payments
- Maintains security and assists with upkeep and curb-appeal of property
Minimum Skills/Qualifications/Physical Requirements:
- Customer service experience
- Strong ability to work independently, dependability, computer skills
- Property management experience is a plus, but not required
Interested candidates please apply with resume.
Our company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status or other protected group status, as it relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, rates of pay and other forms of compensation.